Saturday, January 10, 2009

Funny!!!!

So....just a funny moment.

We're over at the I house again (I am here all the time, haha). ANYWAY, so Greg is getting ready to go to work at the hut, and he had to go get his shower. So we're sitting in Greg's room, and he went into the bathroom, and out of nowhere we hear him scream, "I'm a barbie girl!!"

Okay, that was pretty much it.

Oh wait, I forgot....

At dinner the other night (did I post this yesterday?? I don't remember....), Salome, Jonica, Alwyn, Claudette, Marc, Kinzena, and I were sitting at the table. We were just talking about something totally unrelated, and Claudette says, "Hey, we're like a dalmatian with only one spot." It was pretty funny, because she was calling me the spot because I was the only white girl amidst black girls and boys (in other words, everyone BUT me that was sitting there is black). Then Alwyn just looked at her and said, "Claudette, dalmatians are BORN WHITE!!" It was really funny. I feel as if I should put it on my quotes on facebook, but I think I'm almost out of room there. Time to pick and choose!!

Peace.

<>

No comments: