Saturday, February 2, 2008

My ever-so (un)eventful Saturday.

So when I should be doing homework, I am instead blogging and watching the UK game. It's a pretty intense game, but I didn't even know we were playing until a few minutes ago, and the second half is almost over. Oh well, hopefully we'll pull through another win. Maybe if we keep winning, we'll actually be in the NCAA tournament this year. Yeah, about that.

So, I took a walk with my friend Katie in downtown Danville today. She brought her little black pug along....VERY cute dog. She graduated from here last year, and she was the one who organized and coordinated NEDAW here last year while I was doing it in Ashland. I found her this summer on the coordinators website, and we've been e-mailing/phoning ever since, so it was glad to finally get to see her in person. We had fun walking downtown Danville. =)

Mom just called, and reminded me to get an absentee ballot for the primary in May. I toldher I'd already been thinking about it, and I'm totally voting for Hillary, hands down. I think I'm pretty much in the minority here on Centre's campus....There's only one other person I know that is for Hillary, but you know what?? I don't care if I'm in the minority or not....nothing wrong with that. The only thing is, I wish I were in the majority, because that would mean there's more of a chance of Hillary getting the nomination.

Omigosh....this game is killing me!!

I've been reading some Emerson for American Lit., and I just have a hard time interpreting things, sometimes. It's not exactly easy reading....such is life as Centre College. I still have a chapter in my History book to read, the majority of the first 8 cantos of Dante's Inferno, and a lot to read for History of Christian Thought....looks like I know what I'm doing the rest of the day and night today and tomorrow....fun stuff, yeah.

Well, I don't really have much to say, today....I just found out some really great vegetarian news....and I am totally gloating to Rog. ;-)

Okay, I won't bore anyone anymore with the uneventful things going on in my life today any longer.

I really wish I were home....

Much Love and God Bless,

Becca

No comments: