Sunday, February 3, 2008

Time for Another....

Okay, so I'm writing a new post, yet again, when I should be doing my religion homework. =/

Not much has happened since I wrote my last blog yesterday. I've had several downs since then, but I'm trying to keep everything in perspective and look at this situation as a "blessing in disguise," although I'm really struggling to see the blessing right now. Maybe it will get better soon....I can only hope so.

::EDIT::
No longer going hiking. Looks like I'm doing homework all day.
::EDIT::

I was up into the wee hours of the morning last night....2:15ish....which is wayyyyyy past my bedtime. I think I probably didn't get tired before then because I had had a bottle of DMD earlier in the day. Still, though, I wouldn't think the caffeine would last THAT long....that would be, like 8 hours....totally crazy. But until yesterday I hadn't had caffeine for a long while, so it very well could have lasted that long.

I'm really in the mood to watch "The Cutting Edge," but unfortunately I have to do my stupid work. We are not allowed to have fun at Centre College. We must do work....all the time....zero fun sir. Okay, okay, that's a lie....we have fun here, of course, but this weekend has been filled with nothing but reading, reading, reading, and reading for my classes tomorrow and Tuesday. I have a feeling this is going to become the story of my life this semester....I am going to do nothing but read what is assigned to me. I think I have said something similar to that in a blog before, but I'm saying it again, so there. =)

I really want to go home for a few days....Each time I come back I enjoy it less and less because I really want to be at home. That's not to say I don't like it here, because I totally do, but I just think I would be happier if I could stay at home. Maybe I'm just convincing myself of that because I'm not making any new friends........and I know that my family will always be there at home for me, as well as the boyfriend, and I just long for home sometimes....obviously, this is one of those times.

With that said, I wouldn't go to college anywhere but here. Sure, it's really, really hard, and sure, I don't get to do a lot outside of schoolwork, but I honestly think this is the best school in the south and one of the best in the nation. I can't wait to graduate from here and say, "Hey, I have a degree from Centre College." Yeah, that will be a proud day. =)

Okay, I've rambled enough....time to get back to work.

Much Love and God Bless,

<3 Becca

1 comment:

Roger said...

I'm not the only blog addict! You know I think about all this... YOU have a bright future!